Do you believe our city’s leaders are working for you? Do you trust them to do the right thing? For too many people in Atlanta the answer is no. We need to restore trust between the city and all of its residents. As your city council representative, I will make it my top priority to be available to you. I will make sure to stay informed and keep you involved, because I know the best ideas come from the people. Let me work with you and for you. This means:
- You will always be able to reach me or my staff. We will partner with you to solve any issues with the city; we will NOT just give out numbers for you to call!
- Attending community associations and NPU meetings to keep you engaged in what is happening in the city and how it affects you.
- Investing in our NPU system and Atlanta Planning Advisory Board (APAB) by increasing resources for training and communications.
- Establishing more transparent practices for city hall. Read more about how I plan to improve Ethics & Transparency at city hall >>
- Listening to your concerns about the budget to make sure your needs are met.